UCompareHealthCare has developed the HQMT (Hospital Quality Monitor Tool) to provide a cost effective way for hospitals and quality professionals to benchmark and compare multiple quality, cost measures and more.
- Affordable: HQMT is a fraction of the price of other data sources and services.
- State of the art risk adjustment methodology is used: This creates a level playing field for fair comparisons between providers.
- Broad coverage: The HQMT database covers more than 5,200 hospitals.
- No software required: On demand, web based application with simultaneous multi-user capability.
- Benchmark results: With national, regional and state results, hospitals can reference their performance to specific areas of interest.
- AHRQ measures for Inpatient Quality and Patient Safety.
- HHS recommended care: View levels of compliance and those of your peers.
- Examine migration patterns: Where do patients go for care in your area or others?
- Access the total charges for patients at other facilities: What are the missed opportunities worth?
- Identify market opportunities for increased revenue: In what geographical areas should you target your marketing efforts?
More Provider product services and features:
- Over 160 measures for most U.S. Hospitals, many of which were developed under the guidance of AHRQ.
- Detailed Admissions traffic analysis.
- Benchmark performance on a national, regional and state level.
- Volume, total charges, length of stay and mortality for 26 of the most Common conditions and procedures.
- Risk Adjustment via 3M APR-DRG™.