Seasonal Allergies Patient Info
Seasonal Allergies Questions to Ask
From your initial diagnosis throughout your treatment and care, you will have questions about your indoor allergies. Below is a list of questions to discuss with your doctor so you can make informed decisions about your Seasonal Allergies.
Questions About My Seasonal Allergies Diagnosis
- What makes me allergic to certain allergens?
- How do I find out which indoor substances I am allergic to?
- Will I need to see a specialist for my allergies? Will insurance pay for this?
- How often will I need to see the specialist?
Questions About My Indoor Allergies Treatment
- What type of medication is used to treat seasonal allergies? Are there side effects?
- Will I have to take medication forever?
- Will other medications I take interact with my allergy medication?
- Can I drink alcohol while taking my allergy medication?
- Am I a candidate for allergy shots? How do they work?
Questions About My Lifestyle & Family
- Do I need to change my daily activities and routines to avoid my allergens?
- Do I have to stay indoors during my allergy season?
- Other than staying indoors, are there steps I can take to minimize exposure to my allergens?
Health Tools & Offers