Indoor Allergies Patient Info
Indoor Allergies Questions to Ask
From your initial diagnosis throughout your treatment and care, you will have questions about your indoor allergies. Below is a list of questions to discuss with your doctor so you can make informed decisions about your condition.
Questions About My Indoor Allergies Diagnosis
- What makes me allergic to certain allergens?
- How do I find out which indoor substances I am allergic to?
- Will I need to see a specialist for my allergies? Will insurance pay for this?
- How often will I need to see the specialist?
Questions About My Indoor Allergies Treatment
- What type of medication is used to treat indoor allergies? Are there side effects?
- Will I have to take medication forever?
- Will other medications I take interact with my allergy medication?
- Can I drink alcohol while taking my allergy medication?
- Am I a candidate for allergy shots? How do they work?
Questions About My Lifestyle & Family
- Do I need to change my daily activities and routines to avoid my allergens?
- Will I need to have professional cleaning done to remove allergens from my home?
- Will I need to buy new furniture and bedding to remove allergens from my home?
- How can I work with my employer to remove allergens from my workplace?
Health Tools & Offers