Depression Patient Info
Depression How to Prepare
How to Prepare for a Doctor Visit for your Depression
When depression is suspected, a doctor will review several aspects of the patient's medical history. It is important for the patient to note the following:
Questions About My Depression Diagnosis
- Medications and dosage being taken.
- History of all previous illnesses and surgery with dates.
- List of all new symptoms, noting, if possible, when they began.
If you are scheduled to have a CAT Scan, you can prepare by doing the following:
- Do not eat or drink 46 hours prior to the test.
- Do not wear jewelry to the test site.
- If you are over 300 lbs, check to see whether the machine can accommodate you.
Health Tools & Offers