Nursing Home Address
Yorktown, Texas 78164
Yorktown Nursing And Rehabilitation Center in Yorktown Texas has a 59% occupancy rate with 51 residents using its 86 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Yorktown Nursing And Rehabilitation Center has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 23 minutes compared to the Texas state nursing home average of 31 minutes. They had 5 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the TX average of 13 and complaints compared to the TX average of 4. Yorktown Nursing And Rehabilitation Center had 3 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Texas state nursing home average of 11.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Yorktown, TX:
- Oakmont Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center of Ka
- Northwest Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Heartland Health Care Center at Willowbrook
- First Colony Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Cypresswood Health and Rehabilitation Center
- The Woodlands Healthcare Center
- Paramount Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center
- Park Manor of Westchase
- Spanish Meadows Nursing & Rehab
- Legend Oaks Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Yorktown Nursing and Rehabilitation Center: