Nursing Home Address
Selah, Washington 98942
Yakima Valley School in Selah Washington has a 59% occupancy rate with 95 residents using its 160 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a State Government run nursing home.
Yakima Valley School has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 138 minutes compared to the Washington state nursing home average of 66 minutes. They had 4 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the WA average of 12 and 4 complaints compared to the WA average of 3. Yakima Valley School had 2 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Washington state nursing home average of 13.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Selah, WA:
- Friendship Health Center
- Ballard Care and Rehabilitation Center
- Pacific Specialty & Rehab Care
- Manor Care of Tacoma Wa
- Discovery Nursing & Rehab
- Ida Culver House Broadview Ncc
- North Creek Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Foss Home & Village
- Emerald Hills Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing
- Mission Healthcare
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Yakima Valley School: