Nursing Home Address
Houston, Texas 77040
Woodwind Lakes Health And Rehabilitation Center in Houston Texas has a 89% occupancy rate with 160 residents using its 180 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Woodwind Lakes Health And Rehabilitation Center has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 52 minutes compared to the Texas state nursing home average of 33 minutes. They had 0 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the TX average of 13 and 28 complaints compared to the TX average of 4. Woodwind Lakes Health And Rehabilitation Center had 4 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Texas state nursing home average of 11.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Houston, TX:
- Oakmont Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center of Ka
- Northwest Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Heartland Health Care Center at Willowbrook
- First Colony Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Cypresswood Health and Rehabilitation Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Woodwind Lakes Health and Rehabilitation Center: