Nursing Home Address
Marion, Iowa 52302
Winslow House Care Center in Marion Iowa has a 80% occupancy rate with 40 residents using its 50 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Winslow House Care Center has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 41 minutes compared to the Iowa state nursing home average of 43 minutes. They had 3 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the IA average of 10 and 1 complaints compared to the IA average of 3. Winslow House Care Center had 9 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Iowa state nursing home average of 12.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Marion, IA:
- Glenview Terrace Nursing Center
- Brentwood North Healthcare & Rehab Center
- West Suburban Nursing & Rehab Center
- Ballard Nursing Center
- ManorCare of Palos Heights East
- Lemont Nursing & Rehab Center
- Alden Orland Park Rehab & Health Care Center
- Holy Family Villa
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Winslow House Care Center: