Nursing Home Address
Yakima, Washington 98908
Willow Springs Care in Yakima Washington has a 92% occupancy rate with 69 residents using its 75 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Willow Springs Care has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 64 minutes compared to the Washington state nursing home average of 66 minutes. They had 9 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the WA average of 12 and 16 complaints compared to the WA average of 3. Willow Springs Care had 1 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Washington state nursing home average of 13.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Yakima, WA:
- Friendship Health Center
- Ballard Care and Rehabilitation Center
- Pacific Specialty & Rehab Care
- Manor Care of Tacoma Wa
- Discovery Nursing & Rehab
- Ida Culver House Broadview Ncc
- North Creek Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Foss Home & Village
- Emerald Hills Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing
- Mission Healthcare
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Willow Springs Care: