Nursing Home Address
Wharton, Texas 77488
Wharton Nursing And Rehabilitation Center in Wharton Texas has a 88% occupancy rate with 105 residents using its 120 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Wharton Nursing And Rehabilitation Center has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 29 minutes compared to the Texas state nursing home average of 31 minutes. They had 8 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the TX average of 13 and 10 complaints compared to the TX average of 4. Wharton Nursing And Rehabilitation Center had 10 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Texas state nursing home average of 11.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Wharton, TX:
- Oakmont Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center of Ka
- Northwest Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Heartland Health Care Center at Willowbrook
- First Colony Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Cypresswood Health and Rehabilitation Center
- The Woodlands Healthcare Center
- Paramount Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center
- Park Manor of Westchase
- Spanish Meadows Nursing & Rehab
- Legend Oaks Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Wharton Nursing and Rehabilitation Center: