Nursing Home Address
Wharton, Texas 77488
Wharton Nursing And Rehabilitation Center in Wharton Texas has a 88% occupancy rate with 105 residents using its 120 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Wharton Nursing And Rehabilitation Center has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 29 minutes compared to the Texas state nursing home average of 33 minutes. They had 0 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the TX average of 13 and 15 complaints compared to the TX average of 4. Wharton Nursing And Rehabilitation Center had 5 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Texas state nursing home average of 11.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Wharton, TX:
- Oakmont Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center of Ka
- Northwest Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Heartland Health Care Center at Willowbrook
- First Colony Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Cypresswood Health and Rehabilitation Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Wharton Nursing and Rehabilitation Center: