Nursing Home Address
Richmond, Virginia 23226
Westport Health Center in Richmond Virginia has a 89% occupancy rate with 200 residents using its 225 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Westport Health Center has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 43 minutes compared to the Virginia state nursing home average of 45 minutes. They had 5 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the VA average of 13 and complaints compared to the VA average of 5. Westport Health Center had 0 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Virginia state nursing home average of 16.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Richmond, VA:
- Bel Air Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Heritage Harbour Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Blumenthal Jewish Nursing & Rehab Center
- Blue Ridge Health Care Center
- Universal Health Care/North of Raleigh
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Westport Health Center: