Nursing Home Address
Logan, Iowa 51546
Westmont Care Center in Logan Iowa has a 43% occupancy rate with 28 residents using its 65 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Westmont Care Center has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 46 minutes compared to the Iowa state nursing home average of 43 minutes. They had 22 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the IA average of 10 and 2 complaints compared to the IA average of 3. Westmont Care Center had 26 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is worse than the Iowa state nursing home average of 12.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Logan, IA:
- Ramsey Village
- Villa St Francis
- ManorCare Health Services
- Shawnee Gardens Healthcare & Rehab Center
- New Mark Care Center
- Riverside Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Monterey Park Nursing Center
- Garden Valley Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Nebraska Skilled Nursing & Rehab
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Westmont Care Center: