Nursing Home Address
Los Angeles, California 90057
Westlake Convalescent Hospital in Los Angeles California has a 75% occupancy rate with 86 residents using its 114 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Westlake Convalescent Hospital has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 80 minutes compared to the California state nursing home average of 50 minutes. They had 35 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the CA average of 18 and complaints compared to the CA average of 3. Westlake Convalescent Hospital had 19 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the California state nursing home average of 22.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Los Angeles, CA:
- La Paloma Healthcare Center
- Magnolia Rehabilitation & Nursing Center
- La Jolla Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Balboa Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- California Healthcare & Rehab
- Heritage Rehabilitation Center
- Sunnyside Nursing Center
- Eldorado Care Center
- Westlake Health Care Center
- Canyon Oaks Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Westlake Convalescent Hospital: