Nursing Home Address
Houston, Texas 77036
Westchase Health And Rehabilitation Center in Houston Texas has a 80% occupancy rate with 144 residents using its 180 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Westchase Health And Rehabilitation Center has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 15 minutes compared to the Texas state nursing home average of 33 minutes. They had 9 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the TX average of 13 and 15 complaints compared to the TX average of 4. Westchase Health And Rehabilitation Center had 6 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Texas state nursing home average of 11.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Houston, TX:
- Oakmont Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center of Ka
- Northwest Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Heartland Health Care Center at Willowbrook
- First Colony Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Cypresswood Health and Rehabilitation Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Westchase Health and Rehabilitation Center: