Nursing Home Address
Waynoka, Oklahoma 73860
Waynoka Nursing Center in Waynoka Oklahoma has a 63% occupancy rate with 19 residents using its 30 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a Non Profit nursing home.
Waynoka Nursing Center has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 20 minutes compared to the Oklahoma state nursing home average of 26 minutes. They had 26 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the OK average of 16 and 3 complaints compared to the OK average of 4. Waynoka Nursing Center had 8 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Oklahoma state nursing home average of 19.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Waynoka, OK:
- Maplewood Care Center
- Quail Creek Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Ambassador Manor Nursing Center
- The Fountains at Canterbury Health Center
- Meadowlake Estates
- Bellevue Health & Rehabilitation Center
- Parks Edge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Baptist Village
- Forest Hills Care and Rehabilitation Center
- Colonial Manor Nursing Home
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Waynoka Nursing Center: