Nursing Home Address
Ogden, Utah 84403
Wasatch Care Center in Ogden Utah has a 63% occupancy rate with 40 residents using its 63 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Wasatch Care Center has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 67 minutes compared to the Utah state nursing home average of 75 minutes. They had 5 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the UT average of 10 and complaints compared to the UT average of 3. Wasatch Care Center had 10 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Utah state nursing home average of 11.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Ogden, UT:
- Spring Creek Healthcare Center
- Highland Care Center
- Trinity Mission Health and Rehab
- Crestwood Care Center
- Draper Rehabilitation and Care Center
- Woodland Park Rehabilitation and Care Center
- Holladay Healthcare Center
- Manor Care Health Services
- Pine View Transitional Rehab
- Aspen Ridge Transitional Rehab
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Wasatch Care Center: