Nursing Home Address
Walsh, Colorado 81090
Walsh Healthcare Center in Walsh Colorado has a 73% occupancy rate with 22 residents using its 30 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a Hospital district Government run nursing home.
Walsh Healthcare Center has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 28 minutes compared to the Colorado state nursing home average of 60 minutes. They had 8 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the CO average of 17 and complaints compared to the CO average of 4. Walsh Healthcare Center had 7 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Colorado state nursing home average of 21.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Walsh, CO:
- Union Printers Home-Long-Term Care
- Pikes Peak Care and Rehabilitation Center
- Cheyenne Mountain Care and Rehabilitation Center
- Colonial Columns Nursing Center
- Parkmoor Village Healthcare Center
- Sunny Vista Living Center
- Mount St Francis Nursing Center
- Brookside Inn
- Texan Nursing & Rehab
- The Arbors
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Walsh Healthcare Center: