Nursing Home Address
Anaheim, California 92802
Walnut Village Rehabilitation And Care Center in Anaheim California has a 82% occupancy rate with 81 residents using its 99 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a Non Profit nursing home.
Walnut Village Rehabilitation And Care Center has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 40 minutes compared to the California state nursing home average of 50 minutes. They had 27 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the CA average of 18 and complaints compared to the CA average of 3. Walnut Village Rehabilitation And Care Center had 8 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the California state nursing home average of 22.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Anaheim, CA:
- La Paloma Healthcare Center
- Magnolia Rehabilitation & Nursing Center
- La Jolla Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Balboa Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- California Healthcare & Rehab
- Heritage Rehabilitation Center
- Sunnyside Nursing Center
- Eldorado Care Center
- Westlake Health Care Center
- Canyon Oaks Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Walnut Village Rehabilitation and Care Center: