Nursing Home Address
Carbon Hill, Alabama 35549
Walker Rehabilitation Center in Carbon Hill Alabama has a 93% occupancy rate with 55 residents using its 59 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Walker Rehabilitation Center has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 35 minutes compared to the Alabama state nursing home average of 40 minutes. They had 5 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the AL average of 10 and complaints compared to the AL average of 4. Walker Rehabilitation Center had 9 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is worse than the Alabama state nursing home average of 8.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Carbon Hill, AL:
- Manor Care Rehabilitation Center
- Lafayette Nursing & Rehab Center
- Woodstock Nursing & Rehab Center
- Northeast Atlanta Health and Rehabilitation Center
- A.G. Rhodes Home, Inc - Cobb
- Lake City Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Jonesboro Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Canton Nursing Center
- The Kings Daughters and Sons
- Millennium Nursing & Rehab Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Walker Rehabilitation Center: