Nursing Home Address
Shelburne, Vermont 05482
Wake Robin-linden Nursing Home in Shelburne Vermont has a 100% occupancy rate with 30 residents using its 30 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a Non Profit nursing home.
Wake Robin-linden Nursing Home has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 67 minutes compared to the Vermont state nursing home average of 53 minutes. They had 6 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the VT average of 14 and complaints compared to the VT average of 4. Wake Robin-linden Nursing Home had 2 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Vermont state nursing home average of 14.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Shelburne, VT:
- Seal Rock Health Care
- Lexington Health Care Center
- Lighthouse Nursing Care Center
- Aberjona Nursing Center
- Wilmington Health Care Center
- Palm Manor
- Hackett Hill Healthcare Center
- Pleasant Valley Nursing Center
- Oak Hill Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Cedar Crest Nursing Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Wake Robin-Linden Nursing Home: