Nursing Home Address
Wagoner, Oklahoma 74467
Wagoner Care Center in Wagoner Oklahoma has a 47% occupancy rate with 55 residents using its 117 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Wagoner Care Center has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 27 minutes compared to the Oklahoma state nursing home average of 26 minutes. They had 5 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the OK average of 16 and complaints compared to the OK average of 4. Wagoner Care Center had 3 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Oklahoma state nursing home average of 19.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Wagoner, OK:
- Northridge Healthcare and Rehabilitation
- Briarwood Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- James River Care and Rehabilitation Center
- Magnolia Square Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Maplewood Care Center
- Meadowlake Estates
- Bellevue Health & Rehabilitation Center
- Forest Hills Care and Rehabilitation Center
- The Neighborhoods at Quail Creek
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Wagoner Care Center: