Nursing Home Address
Purcell, Oklahoma 73080
Wadley Care Center in Purcell Oklahoma has a 53% occupancy rate with 56 residents using its 105 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Wadley Care Center has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 15 minutes compared to the Oklahoma state nursing home average of 26 minutes. They had 28 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the OK average of 16 and 25 complaints compared to the OK average of 4. Wadley Care Center had 12 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Oklahoma state nursing home average of 19.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Purcell, OK:
- The Meadows Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Mckinney Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
- The Village
- Garland Nursing and Rehabilitation
- Woodridge Nursing & Rehabilitation
- Keller Oaks Healthcare Center
- Winters Park Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Kindred Healthcare and Rehabilitation
- The Plaza
- Emerald Hills Rehabilitation and Heatlhcare Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Wadley Care Center: