Nursing Home Address
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma 74012
Village Health Care Center in Broken Arrow Oklahoma has a 64% occupancy rate with 58 residents using its 90 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Village Health Care Center has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 20 minutes compared to the Oklahoma state nursing home average of 26 minutes. They had 1 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the OK average of 16 and complaints compared to the OK average of 4. Village Health Care Center had 3 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Oklahoma state nursing home average of 19.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Broken Arrow, OK:
- Bradford House Nursing and Rehab
- James River Care and Rehabilitation Center
- Magnolia Square Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Maplewood Care Center
- Quail Creek Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Village Health Care Center:
- Franciscan Villa
- Forest Hills Care and Rehabilitation Center
- Senior Suites Healthcare
- Broken Arrow Nursing Home
We found 5 nursing homes with names similar to Village Health Care Center