Nursing Home Address
Brownsville, Texas 78520
Valley Baptist Medical Center in Brownsville Texas has a 100% occupancy rate with 5 residents using its 5 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a Non Profit nursing home.
Valley Baptist Medical Center has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 181 minutes compared to the Texas state nursing home average of 31 minutes. They had 0 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the TX average of 13 and complaints compared to the TX average of 4. Valley Baptist Medical Center had 0 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Texas state nursing home average of 11.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Brownsville, TX:
- The Palms Nursing and Rehabilitation
- Retama Manor Nursing Center
- Valley Grande Manor
- Alameda Oaks Nursing Center
- Retama Manor Nursing Center/Harlingen
- Briarcliff Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Wooldridge Place Nursing Center
- Corpus Christi Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Cimarron Place Health & Rehabilitation Center
- Alfredo Gonzalez Texas State Veterans Home
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Valley Baptist Medical Center: