Nursing Home Address
Santa Barbara, California 93105
Valle Verde Health Facility in Santa Barbara California has a 81% occupancy rate with 65 residents using its 80 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a Non Profit nursing home.
Valle Verde Health Facility has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 45 minutes compared to the California state nursing home average of 50 minutes. They had 4 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the CA average of 18 and complaints compared to the CA average of 3. Valle Verde Health Facility had 10 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the California state nursing home average of 22.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Santa Barbara, CA:
- La Paloma Healthcare Center
- Magnolia Rehabilitation & Nursing Center
- La Jolla Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Balboa Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- California Healthcare & Rehab
- Heritage Rehabilitation Center
- Sunnyside Nursing Center
- Eldorado Care Center
- Westlake Health Care Center
- Canyon Oaks Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Valle Verde Health Facility: