Nursing Home Address
Vaiden, Mississippi 39176
Vaiden Community Living Center in Vaiden Mississippi has a 93% occupancy rate with 56 residents using its 60 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Vaiden Community Living Center has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 42 minutes compared to the Mississippi state nursing home average of 43 minutes. They had 9 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the MS average of 8 and complaints compared to the MS average of 3. Vaiden Community Living Center had 2 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Mississippi state nursing home average of 10.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Vaiden, MS:
- Fair Haven Retirement Center
- Saint Martin's in the Pines
- Lakeland Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Highland Home
- Primacy Healthcare and Rehab
- Quince Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Grace Healthcare
- Spring Gate Rehab & Healthcare Center
- The Kings Daughters and Sons
- Mount Royal Towers
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Vaiden Community Living Center: