Nursing Home Address
Raleigh, North Carolina 27616
Universal Health Care/north in Raleigh North Carolina has a 83% occupancy rate with 109 residents using its 132 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Universal Health Care/north has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 35 minutes compared to the North Carolina state nursing home average of 45 minutes. They had 5 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the NC average of 9 and 2 complaints compared to the NC average of 3. Universal Health Care/north had 7 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the North Carolina state nursing home average of 8.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Raleigh, NC:
- Blumenthal Jewish Nursing & Rehab Center
- Mayview Convalescent Center
- Capital Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Rex Rehab & Nursing Care Center
- Carolina Rehab Center of Cumberland
- Blue Ridge Health Care Center
- Chesapeake Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Westport Health Center
- Unihealth Post-Acute Care
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Universal Health Care/North: