Nursing Home Address
Swainsboro, Georgia 30401
Unihealth Post-acute Care in Swainsboro Georgia has a 90% occupancy rate with 93 residents using its 103 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Unihealth Post-acute Care has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 45 minutes compared to the Georgia state nursing home average of 30 minutes. They had 12 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the GA average of 19 and 1 complaints compared to the GA average of 3. Unihealth Post-acute Care had 5 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Georgia state nursing home average of 11.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Swainsboro, GA:
- Southpoint Terrace
- Manor Care Rehabilitation Center
- Lafayette Nursing & Rehab Center
- The Oaks at Limestone
- Woodstock Nursing & Rehab Center
- Northeast Atlanta Health and Rehabilitation Center
- A.G. Rhodes Home, Inc - Cobb
- Lake City Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Jonesboro Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Canton Nursing Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Unihealth Post-Acute Care: