Nursing Home Address
Greenville, Georgia 30222
Unihealth Post-acute Care in Greenville Georgia has a 80% occupancy rate with 90 residents using its 113 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Unihealth Post-acute Care has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 25 minutes compared to the Georgia state nursing home average of 30 minutes. They had 7 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the GA average of 19 and complaints compared to the GA average of 3. Unihealth Post-acute Care had 1 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Georgia state nursing home average of 11.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Greenville, GA:
- Manor Care Rehabilitation Center
- Lafayette Nursing & Rehab Center
- The Oaks at Limestone
- Woodstock Nursing & Rehab Center
- Northeast Atlanta Health and Rehabilitation Center
- A.G. Rhodes Home, Inc - Cobb
- Lake City Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Jonesboro Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Canton Nursing Center
- Millennium Nursing & Rehab Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Unihealth Post-Acute Care: