Nursing Home Address
Victoria, Texas 77904
Twin Pines Nursing And Rehabilitation Center in Victoria Texas has a 94% occupancy rate with 188 residents using its 200 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Twin Pines Nursing And Rehabilitation Center has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 24 minutes compared to the Texas state nursing home average of 33 minutes. They had 7 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the TX average of 13 and complaints compared to the TX average of 4. Twin Pines Nursing And Rehabilitation Center had 1 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Texas state nursing home average of 11.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Victoria, TX:
- Oakmont Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center of Ka
- Northwest Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Heartland Health Care Center at Willowbrook
- First Colony Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Cypresswood Health and Rehabilitation Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Twin Pines Nursing and Rehabilitation Center: