Nursing Home Address
Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania 18711
Timber Ridge Health Center in Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania has a 98% occupancy rate with 177 residents using its 180 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Timber Ridge Health Center has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 35 minutes compared to the Pennsylvania state nursing home average of 55 minutes. They had 8 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the PA average of 11 and 3 complaints compared to the PA average of 3. Timber Ridge Health Center had 6 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Pennsylvania state nursing home average of 9.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Wilkes Barre, PA:
- Bel Air Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Heritage Harbour Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing
- Meadowbrook Care Center
- Affinity Skilled Living and Rehabilitation Center
- Little Flower Manor
- Commonwealth Health & Rehab Center
- Gainesville Health and Rehab Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Timber Ridge Health Center:
Previously known as:
Valley Crest Nursing And Rehab Center