Nursing Home Address
Greenbrae, California 94904
The Tamalpais in Greenbrae California has a 87% occupancy rate with 45 residents using its 52 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a Non Profit nursing home.
The Tamalpais has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 93 minutes compared to the California state nursing home average of 50 minutes. They had 17 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the CA average of 18 and complaints compared to the CA average of 3. The Tamalpais had 19 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the California state nursing home average of 22.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Greenbrae, CA:
- Fairfield Post-Acute Rehab
- Windsor Manor Rehabilitation Center
- Windsor Park Care Center
- Oak Ridge Healthcare Center
- Vasona Creek Healthcare Center
- Roseville Care Center
- A Grace Sub Acute & Skilled Care
- Manor Care Health Services
- White Blossom Care Center
- Pine Creek Care Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby The Tamalpais: