Nursing Home Address
Austin, Texas 78746
The Summit At Westlake Hills in Austin Texas has a 82% occupancy rate with 74 residents using its 90 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
The Summit At Westlake Hills has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 24 minutes compared to the Texas state nursing home average of 31 minutes. They had 9 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the TX average of 13 and complaints compared to the TX average of 4. The Summit At Westlake Hills had 7 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Texas state nursing home average of 11.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Austin, TX:
- First Colony Health and Rehabilitation Center
- The Village
- Keller Oaks Healthcare Center
- Winters Park Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Paramount Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center
- Park Manor of Westchase
- Kindred Healthcare and Rehabilitation
- The Plaza
- Legend Oaks Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
- Emerald Hills Rehabilitation and Heatlhcare Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby The Summit at Westlake Hills: