Nursing Home Address
Austin, Texas 78746
Summit At Westlake Hills in Austin Texas has a 82% occupancy rate with 74 residents using its 90 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Summit At Westlake Hills has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 35 minutes compared to the Texas state nursing home average of 33 minutes. They had 3 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the TX average of 13 and complaints compared to the TX average of 4. Summit At Westlake Hills had 5 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Texas state nursing home average of 11.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Austin, TX:
- First Colony Health and Rehabilitation Center
- The Village at Richardson
- Keller Oaks Healthcare Center
- Winters Park Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Paramount Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Summit at Westlake Hills: