Nursing Home Address
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19103
The Springs At The Watermark in Philadelphia Pennsylvania has a 80% occupancy rate with 102 residents using its 128 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
The Springs At The Watermark has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 64 minutes compared to the Pennsylvania state nursing home average of 55 minutes. They had 7 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the PA average of 11 and 1 complaints compared to the PA average of 3. The Springs At The Watermark had 27 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is worse than the Pennsylvania state nursing home average of 9.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Philadelphia, PA:
- Bel Air Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Heritage Harbour Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing
- Meadowbrook Care Center
- Affinity Skilled Living and Rehabilitation Center
- Little Flower Manor
- Commonwealth Health & Rehab Center
- Gainesville Health and Rehab Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby The Springs at the Watermark:
Previously known as:
Springs At The Watermark, The