Nursing Home Address
Dayton, Ohio 45420
The Sanctuary At Wilmington Place in Dayton Ohio has a 95% occupancy rate with 60 residents using its 63 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
The Sanctuary At Wilmington Place has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 34 minutes compared to the Ohio state nursing home average of 44 minutes. They had 5 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the OH average of 11 and complaints compared to the OH average of 3. The Sanctuary At Wilmington Place had 9 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Ohio state nursing home average of 11.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Dayton, OH:
- Carmel Health & Living Community
- Northpoint/Lexington Healthcare Center
- Marycrest Manor
- The Manor
- Marywood Nursing Care Center
- Tendercare Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Evergreen Health & Living Center
- Superior Woods Healthcare Center
- Heartland Health Care Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby The Sanctuary at Wilmington Place: