Nursing Home Address
Baytown, Texas 77521
The Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center in Baytown Texas has a 96% occupancy rate with 115 residents using its 120 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
The Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 25 minutes compared to the Texas state nursing home average of 31 minutes. They had 13 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the TX average of 13 and 1 complaints compared to the TX average of 4. The Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center had 6 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Texas state nursing home average of 11.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Baytown, TX:
- Village Health Care at the Glen
- Live Oak
- Oakmont Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center of Ka
- First Colony Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Cypresswood Health and Rehabilitation Center
- The Woodlands Healthcare Center
- Paramount Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center
- Park Manor of Westchase
- Spanish Meadows Nursing & Rehab
- Legend Oaks Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby The Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center: