Nursing Home Address
Nashville, Tennessee 37205
The Health Center At Richland Place in Nashville Tennessee has a 52% occupancy rate with 56 residents using its 107 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a Non Profit nursing home.
The Health Center At Richland Place has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 110 minutes compared to the Tennessee state nursing home average of 39 minutes. They had 7 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the TN average of 11 and complaints compared to the TN average of 3. The Health Center At Richland Place had 6 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Tennessee state nursing home average of 11.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Nashville, TN:
- Saint Martin's in the Pines
- Woodstock Nursing & Rehab Center
- Brian Center Health & Rehabilitation/Canton
- Canton Nursing Center
- Northpoint/Lexington Healthcare Center
- Oaklawn Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Quince Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- The Kings Daughters and Sons
- Greenhills Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Millennium Nursing & Rehab Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby The Health Center at Richland Place: