Nursing Home Address
Taos, New Mexico 87571
Taos Living Center in Taos New Mexico has a 86% occupancy rate with 88 residents using its 102 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Taos Living Center has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 30 minutes compared to the New Mexico state nursing home average of 53 minutes. They had 8 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the NM average of 12 and 5 complaints compared to the NM average of 6. Taos Living Center had 11 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is equal to the New Mexico state nursing home average of 11.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Taos, NM:
- Pikes Peak Care and Rehabilitation Center
- Mount St Francis Nursing Center
- Rio Rancho Care and Rehabilitation Center
- Las Palomas Care and Rehabilitation Center
- Ladera Care and Rehabilitation Center
- Princeton Place
- The Montebello On Academy
- Paloma Blanca Health and Rehabilitation
- Good Samaritan Society - Manzano Del Sol
- Presbyterian Kaseman Hospital
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Taos Living Center: