Nursing Home Address
Panorama City, California 91402
Sun Air Convalescent Hospital in Panorama City California has a 94% occupancy rate with 92 residents using its 98 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Sun Air Convalescent Hospital has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 34 minutes compared to the California state nursing home average of 50 minutes. They had 29 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the CA average of 18 and complaints compared to the CA average of 3. Sun Air Convalescent Hospital had 10 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the California state nursing home average of 22.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Panorama City, CA:
- La Paloma Healthcare Center
- Magnolia Rehabilitation & Nursing Center
- La Jolla Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Balboa Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- California Healthcare & Rehab
- Heritage Rehabilitation Center
- Sunnyside Nursing Center
- Eldorado Care Center
- Westlake Health Care Center
- Canyon Oaks Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Sun Air Convalescent Hospital: