Nursing Home Address
Bedford, Indiana 47421
Stonebridge Health Campus in Bedford Indiana has a 75% occupancy rate with 51 residents using its 68 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Stonebridge Health Campus has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 50 minutes compared to the Indiana state nursing home average of 45 minutes. They had 6 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the IN average of 12 and 3 complaints compared to the IN average of 4. Stonebridge Health Campus had 5 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Indiana state nursing home average of 15.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Bedford, IN:
- Carmel Health & Living Community
- Wittenberg Lutheran Village
- Nursing Care at Hartsfield Village
- Homestead Nursing Center
- Northpoint/Lexington Healthcare Center
- Oaklawn Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Bethany Village
- Mercy Franciscan at West Park
- Greenhills Health and Rehabilitation Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Stonebridge Health Campus: