Nursing Home Address
Springfield, Missouri 65802
Springfield Skilled Care Center in Springfield Missouri has a 95% occupancy rate with 114 residents using its 120 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Springfield Skilled Care Center has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 24 minutes compared to the Missouri state nursing home average of 34 minutes. They had 11 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the MO average of 20 and 4 complaints compared to the MO average of 3. Springfield Skilled Care Center had 1 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Missouri state nursing home average of 16.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Springfield, MO:
- Villa St Francis
- ManorCare Health Services
- Shawnee Gardens Healthcare & Rehab Center
- New Mark Care Center
- Garden View Care Center
- Riverside Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Monterey Park Nursing Center
- Garden Valley Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Magnolia Square Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Springfield Skilled Care Center: