Nursing Home Address
Camden, New Jersey 08103
South Jersey Health Care Center in Camden New Jersey has a 87% occupancy rate with 104 residents using its 120 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
South Jersey Health Care Center has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 64 minutes compared to the New Jersey state nursing home average of 57 minutes. They had 7 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the NJ average of 11 and 3 complaints compared to the NJ average of 2. South Jersey Health Care Center had 8 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the New Jersey state nursing home average of 10.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Camden, NJ:
- Bel Air Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Heritage Harbour Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing
- Meadowbrook Care Center
- Affinity Skilled Living and Rehabilitation Center
- Little Flower Manor
- Commonwealth Health & Rehab Center
- Gainesville Health and Rehab Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby South Jersey Health Care Center: