Nursing Home Address
Los Angeles, California 90039
Skyline Healthcare Center in Los Angeles California has a 85% occupancy rate with 84 residents using its 99 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Skyline Healthcare Center has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 32 minutes compared to the California state nursing home average of 50 minutes. They had 36 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the CA average of 18 and 1 complaints compared to the CA average of 3. Skyline Healthcare Center had 7 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the California state nursing home average of 22.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Los Angeles, CA:
- La Paloma Healthcare Center
- Magnolia Rehabilitation & Nursing Center
- La Jolla Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Balboa Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- California Healthcare & Rehab
- Heritage Rehabilitation Center
- Sunnyside Nursing Center
- Eldorado Care Center
- Westlake Health Care Center
- Canyon Oaks Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Skyline Healthcare Center: