Nursing Home Address
Wilmington, Delaware 19810
Shipley Manor in Wilmington Delaware has a 84% occupancy rate with 69 residents using its 82 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Shipley Manor has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 58 minutes compared to the Delaware state nursing home average of 72 minutes. They had 13 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the DE average of 20 and 5 complaints compared to the DE average of 5. Shipley Manor had 5 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Delaware state nursing home average of 24.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Wilmington, DE:
- Bel Air Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Heritage Harbour Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing
- Meadowbrook Care Center
- Affinity Skilled Living and Rehabilitation Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Shipley Manor:
- ManorCare Health Services of Wilmington
- Five Star Foulk Manor North
- Methodist Country House
We found 1 nursing home with names similar to Shipley Manor