Nursing Home Address
Tonawanda, New York 14150
Sheridan Manor in Tonawanda New York has a 92% occupancy rate with 92 residents using its 100 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Sheridan Manor has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 43 minutes compared to the New York state nursing home average of 41 minutes. They had 15 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the NY average of 13 and 2 complaints compared to the NY average of 2. Sheridan Manor had 13 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is worse than the New York state nursing home average of 9.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Tonawanda, NY:
- Pebble Creek
- Bath Manor Special Care Center
- Falling Water Healthcare Center
- Falls Village Retirement Community
- Parkside Villa
- St John Specialty Care Center
- Mountainview Specialty Care Center
- West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Willows of Presbyterian Senior
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Sheridan Manor:
Previously known as: