Nursing Home Address
Saint Petersburg, Florida 33705
Saint Anthonys Hospital in Saint Petersburg Florida has a 87% occupancy rate with 26 residents using its 30 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a Non Profit nursing home.
Saint Anthonys Hospital has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 0 minutes compared to the Florida state nursing home average of 41 minutes. They had 16 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the FL average of 13 and complaints compared to the FL average of 3. Saint Anthonys Hospital had 0 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Florida state nursing home average of 16.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Saint Petersburg, FL:
- Wilton Manors Health & Rehabilitation Center
- Valencia Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center
- John Knox Village Medical Center
- Palm Terrace
- Bayshore Pointe Nursing and Rehab Center
- Oakbridge Healthcare Center
- Boynton Beach Rehabilitation Center
- Lake Bennett Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Hunters Creek Nursing and Rehab Center
- Southpoint Terrace
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Saint Anthonys Hospital: