Nursing Home Address
Lamesa, Texas 79331
Sage Healthcare Center in Lamesa Texas has a 60% occupancy rate with 48 residents using its 80 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Sage Healthcare Center has an average registered nurse per resident per day of 31 minutes compared to the Texas state nursing home average of 31 minutes. They had 7 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the TX average of 13 and complaints compared to the TX average of 4. Sage Healthcare Center had 7 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Texas state nursing home average of 11.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Lamesa, TX:
- Bivins Memorial Nursing Home
- Plum Creek Health Care Center
- Lakeside Rehabilitation and Care Center
- The Oaks at Radford Hills
- Heritage Oaks Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Texan Nursing & Rehab
- Southern Specialty Rehab and Nursing
- The Plaza
- The Arbors
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Sage Healthcare Center: