Nursing Home Address
Lewiston, Idaho 83501
Royal Plaza Retirement Center in Lewiston Idaho has a 100% occupancy rate with 56 residents using its 56 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Royal Plaza Retirement Center has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 71 minutes compared to the Idaho state nursing home average of 61 minutes. They had 13 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the ID average of 13 and complaints compared to the ID average of 4. Royal Plaza Retirement Center had 5 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Idaho state nursing home average of 19.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Lewiston, ID:
- Life Care Center
- Trinity Mission Health & Rehab of Midland
- Capitol Care & Rehabilitation Center
- Trinity Mission Health & Rehab of Holly
- Life Care Center of Treasure Valley
- Meridian Care & Rehabilitation Center
- Alderwood Manor
- Willow Springs Care
- Avalon Care Center at Northpointe
- Aspen Transitional Rehabilitation
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Royal Plaza Retirement Center: