Nursing Home Address
Seattle, Washington 98177
Richmond Beach Rehab in Seattle Washington has a 94% occupancy rate with 131 residents using its 140 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Richmond Beach Rehab has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 46 minutes compared to the Washington state nursing home average of 66 minutes. They had 7 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the WA average of 12 and complaints compared to the WA average of 3. Richmond Beach Rehab had 3 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Washington state nursing home average of 13.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Seattle, WA:
- Friendship Health Center
- Ballard Care and Rehabilitation Center
- Pacific Specialty & Rehab Care
- Manor Care of Tacoma Wa
- Discovery Nursing & Rehab
- Ida Culver House Broadview Ncc
- North Creek Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Foss Home & Village
- Emerald Hills Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing
- Mission Healthcare
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Richmond Beach Rehab: