Nursing Home Address
Columbia, South Carolina 29203
Rice Nursing Home in Columbia South Carolina has a 91% occupancy rate with 29 residents using its 32 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a Non Profit nursing home.
Rice Nursing Home has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 46 minutes compared to the South Carolina state nursing home average of 50 minutes. They had 11 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the SC average of 14 and complaints compared to the SC average of 4. Rice Nursing Home had 0 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the South Carolina state nursing home average of 12.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Columbia, SC:
- Manor Care Rehabilitation Center
- The Oaks at Limestone
- Northeast Atlanta Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Lake City Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Jonesboro Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Blumenthal Jewish Nursing & Rehab Center
- Carolina Rehab Center of Cumberland
- Blue Ridge Health Care Center
- Universal Health Care/North
- Unihealth Post-Acute Care
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Rice Nursing Home: